Princess Hair ™ – The best hair mask
The problem of hair loss affects everyone, regardless of sex. Environmental pollution,work stress, bad / imbalanced diet significantly worsen the condition of the scalp and hair. The consequence of these factors is the deterioration of the quality of hair, including their prefading, loss of strength and volume, the appearance of split ends, as well as brittleness and complete loss.
Princess Hair ™ mask stimulates hair growth! It contains only natural ingredients that also help to rebuild brittle and damaged hair and to eliminate split ends. Consumer research has indicated Princess Hair ™’s immense effectiveness in the fight against baldness and hair loss.
Full 4-week treatment
with Princess Hair mask
allows you to achieve an impressive effect!
Princess Hair ™ mask:
- prevents hair loss (by 90%): prevents baldness, accelerates their growth,
- reduces the number of split ends (by 97%): strengthens the hair structure, prevents further splitting of the ends,
- prevents hair brittling (in 95%): gives hair a healthy shine, improves its elasticity.
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
Composition of Princess Hair ™ hair mask
The Princess Hair Hair Mask has a very rich composition. The action is based on the use of effective natural ingredients:
Oleum Arctium lappa
|Burdock oil prevents splitting of hair ends and rebuilds their structure. It copes well with falling hair: strengthens the bulbs, nourishes, moisturizes, does not cause irritation. It is also worth using it when treating dandruff.|
Argan Oil, Oleum Arganiae
|Argan oil is the richest in terms of care properties among all oils currently produced in the world. It contains among others unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, linoleic acid type Omega 6, stigmasterol regenerating epidermis and tirucallol soothing allergy symptoms. It strengthens hair and nails, protects against aggressive sun and wind.|
Coconut Oil, Oleum Cocos
|Coconut oil penetrates deeply into the hair’s cortex and provides nutrients and caring components. It also cares for the coat of the hair, thanks to which the hair regains its natural vitality, elasticity and glow. Coconut oil also nourishes and heals the scalp.|
|Cinnamon oil stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, thereby stimulating the hair roots. The properties of cinnamon also prevent them from falling out. It is a great stimulating agent for hair growth.|
|Extract from chamomile||Chamomile extract used for hair rinsing hair restores its natural colour and prevents it from falling out. In addition, it counteracts dandruff and gives hair its shine. It is especially recommended for hair that gets easily greasy.|
|Extract from calamus||Extract of calamus – stimulates circulation, accelerates hair growth, prevents hair loss, acts as an antidandruff and anti-seborrheic|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin A affects the normal metabolism of the corneum cells , which also include cornified hair matrix cells. Chronic persistence of a large deficiency of this vitamin causes hair growth to stop and increases hair loss.|
|Vitamin E||Vitamin E widens blood vessels, increases blood circulation of the skin, thus affects the oxygenation and nutrition of the hair follicles. It moisturizes hair and skin, regulates sebaceous glands, helps to maintain proper pH. Antioxidants in vitamin E help to neutralize free radicals (responsible for hair destruction) and regenerate damaged or neglected hair. Thanks to Vitamin E, they regain a healthy look and shine.|
How to use a hair mask
Princess Hair ™
Three simple steps to effectively apply hair treatment:
|Apply the mask|
|Spread the mask|
the hair length
and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
|Rinse your hair|
Only after first application
the mask will nourish your hair
and give it a spectacular shine!
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
Availability and where to buy
Princess Hair ™ hair mask is available in countries such as: Deutschland, Austria, France, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Rumania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Vietnam, Lihuania, Estonia, Latvia and Philipines. The only safe place where you can buy the original mask is the website of the manufacturer / distributor. Avoid buying in other places – there are many counterfeits that may have an uncertain composition. It is particularly dangerous to buy on online auctions such as Allegro or eBay where products are often offered at suspiciously attractive prices.
References & External links
- Maleszka, Romuald. “The practical usage of the herb medicaments in dermatology.” Postępy Fitoterapii. “The medicaments of vegetal origin properly adhibited by a physician can considerably enrich the range of therapeutic abilities in the skin and mucous membrane treatment. For the dermatologist herbs compose a group of remedies that are willingly used as an auxiliary and supplementary cure, however not uncommonly found as a main therapeutic agent in the particular skin diseases.“
- Dąbrowska, Agnieszka, et al. “Rośliny o właściwościach kosmetycznych we florze Polski.” KOSMETOLOGII: 9.
- Schroedera, Grzegorza. “Kosmetyki – bioaktywne składniki.”
- Matławska, Irena, and Izabella Łajs. “Dietary, medicinal and cosmetic significance of argan oil.” Postępy Fitoterapii (2010).
- Chrząstek, Lidia, B. Dondela, and M. Deska. “Bezpieczne składniki kosmetyków–lipidy i ich pochodne.” Prace Naukowe Akademii im. Jana Długosza w Częstochowie. Technika, Informatyka, Inżynieria Bezpieczeństwa 3 (2015): 9-27.
- Makuch, Kinga, and Katarzyna Opasińska. “WPŁYW WYBRANYCH SUROWCÓW KOSMETYCZNYCH NA WŁAŚCIWOŚCI KOSMETYKÓW STOSOWANYCH W KONDYCJONOWANIU WŁOSÓW.” WYŻSZA SZKOŁA INŻYNIERII I ZDROWIA (2016): 72.