With all the anti-aging products on the market today, it can be challenging to find the right product for you. Well Kollagen Intensiv has been formulated to accelerate the skin’s renewal process on the cellular level by stimulating the natural production of collagen that keeps your skin looking youthful, firm and radiant. Its luxurious formulation contains the highest grade of vitamins, peptides, anti-oxidants, fatty acids, trace minerals, essential oils, and enzymes that work in combination to nourish, repair, and rejuvenate the skin. Some of these ingredients include:
- Syn-Coll – has been proven to increase your skin’s natural production of collagen. It also reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles as well as firming and toning the skin. It moisturizes and helps reduce damage caused by the sun.
- Shea Butter – has been used for centuries to protect skin from the damages caused by the elements. It is a natural infredient which softens skin, and moisturizes as well. Shea butter reduces the apperance of wrinkles, scars and burns. It can be very effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and burns. It also is effective as a UV screen.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – is an emollient that fills in the fine lines and wrinkles associated with aging, temporarily plumping the skin for a more youthful appearance. It also makes your skin silky smooth.
- Glycerin (Plant Derived) –acts as humectants, attracting moisture to your skin, naturally softening and helping to prevent dryness.
- Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) – are antioxidants essential for good skin health, shown to neutralize free radicals while stimulating skin cell rejuvenation. Retinol has had lots of good press as the end all to younger skin and rightly so. It does wonders by increasing collagen production to smooth skin texture, increases firmness, improves elasticity, and diminishes the look of deep wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C) – is known for its collagen boosting properties. It is beneficial for those women with more sensitive skin, as it is gentler and effective in significantly lower concentrations than Vitamin C. It also reduces those unsightly age spots, and protects against UV and is a potent antioxidant.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – promotes epidermal healing as a natural source of lecitihin, sterolins, and vitamin E. It is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves your face feeling really smooth and fresh.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – contains natural acids that act as a skin toner and whitener while moisturizing, soothing, and tightening the skin. Offers natural protection against the sun and includes anti-inflammatory properties.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – is an extremely potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. It also appears to help stop the collagen-reducing enzyme (collagenese) that breaks down collagen which in turns helps to maintain your skin’s firmness and elasticity. It also helps with your circulation, toning, and improves overall skin health.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate) – is a type of vitamin C, which is necessary in your body’s manufacturing of collagen. It is also an antioxidant which supports healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – works with collagen to maintain your skin’s layers and structure, nourishing and hydrating the collagen to keep it moist and elastic.
For more information, please visit the Kollagen Intensiv page.
Leave a Reply